Like a car, the maintenance of your property’s Sewage Treatment Plant is a key determinant to its functionality, of which requires routine TLC. Lack of proper maintenance causes the owner to waste resources which also spells problems (health risks, obnoxious odour and pollution) to people, environment and water bodies.
Biotech has recently been engaged to take over the maintenance of the Sewage Treatment Plant at Wema Bank Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. At Biotech Solution Co. Ltd, we take great delight in the performance of all our products. Hence; our passion stretches further whenever we are contracted to oversee the continuous and smooth running of our Sewage Treatment Plants.
Our Maintenance Service includes (but not limited to):
• Thorough checks of electrical, all moving parts and the blower(s), to ensure adequate amount of oxygen bubbles is introduced into the tank to assist in treating the waste.
• Checking of content and effluent to ensure right level of treatment is maintained
• Ensuring that the quality of effluent keeps up with the standard acceptable by the regulatory authorities (i.e not causing pollution)
• Notifying you when the tanks needs to be emptied (de-sludged)
• Personalised Service book to ensure you have an up-to-date record of the performance of your Sewage Treatment Plant for future reference or when necessary. Contact us today about your Sewage Treatment Plant. We will take an in depth look of your Plant and guide you through the options of resolving or repairing it where necessary.
Call our office on telephone numbers: 01-2914545 or 08168285849.
We will be glad to assist!